Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hagfish Lite is Back!

Yes boys and girls, Hagfish has returned with the Lite side of things. Bad economy, bad news, fallen arches, or, a cheatin' heart getting you down? Time for a little relief. No holds barred here, if I laugh at it, up it goes. If you find something offensive, skip it, or go on to one of the other Hagfish Group blogs.

To get you into the spirit of things, here's a star attraction from the olde dayes.

This is a real lawyers office. Unfortunately, I have no idea where it is.
The pic is for real, and funny enough in itself, but the reactions of the of the people...ahh, beautiful. Love it!

Click image to enlarge...ahem (hey you, no wise cracks).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is that guy on the right trying to keep something covered up?

S. Kidd Marx

Hagfish said...

I think it's just you. I had a larger copy of this pic, can't find it anymore, and that man is stoically staring straight ahead with a look of held back outrage.

Which is even funnier if you think about it. He's saying to himself, "I am not here. I am not here."

I should have used this one for the banner pic.